Find the latest additions to Quintessential Careers — including new free articles and tools, as well as useful career, college, and job-search Websites.
This page contains the very latest new additions to Quintessential Careers as of June 2015.
We’re the leader in career and job-search advice!
What’s New at Quintessential Careers:
New Resources and Features Added to Quintessential Careers:
- Quintessential Careers Blog. For all the latest articles, posts, tools, and resources added to Quintessential Careers, subscribe to our blog!
New Job and Career Sites Added to Quintessential Careers:
- Campus Job — a job site for students looking for internships and part-time jobs, as well as full-time jobs after graduation, in which you complete a profile. Once complete you will be notified of matches and/or contacted directly from interested employers. No cost to job-seekers.
- CampusStats — an interesting tool for college-bound students who have a need to narrow down the vast number of potential colleges in the U.S. You can search for colleges by a number of criteria (such as public/private, online/campus-based, location, more), as well as find other useful college-related resources. No cost to students.
- City Career Fair — a career and job fair company that focuses on filling the need for diversity workers in major metro areas, in which job-seekers can find an upcoming career fair, view which employers are scheduled to attend, and submit your resume in advance. No cost to job-seekers.
- EmptyLemon — a UK-based job board that deals with job listings directly from employers, both large and small. You can search (by skills, location), upload your CV, and register for job alerts. ALso includes some career advice and news. No cost to job-seekers.
- Weave.in — a networking app that uses your existing LinkedIn profile to help you search and find professionals by city, neighborhood, title, and industry. Users can join different networking “Rooms” for specific needs, including general networking, hiring, fundraising, and more. No cost.