Preparing for the Layoff
Contemplating your career and job alternatives
Now is a good time to consider your future job and career alternatives should something happen — or you decide to take the step ahead of the possible layoffs.
- lateral move within your organization (to other department or division)
- lateral move to another organization
- new job at a different organization
- career change to a new career field
- consulting/freelancing/independent contracting
- other life plan (pursuing additional education, certifications)
Return to the start of the Rebounding After a Layoff Tutorial.
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.