We’ve covered the critical Salary Coach’s SALARY MAKING RULES that job-seekers should follow in salary, job offer negotiation?
You picked FALSE.
The 5 Salary Making Rules that job-seekers should follow during salary and job offer negotations are:
- Postpone Salary Talk until There’s an Offer
- Let Them Go First… unless you’re okay with risk of losing the offer.
- Repeat Their Offer and Be Quiet
- Counter with Your Researched Market Value
- Clinch the Deal and Deal Some More
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.