Handling frequently asked interview questions
YES or NO Questions:
- Are you a team player?
- Are you a goal-oriented person?
- Do you handle conflict well?
- Do you handle pressure well?
Never respond with just “yes” or “no.” (And really, never answer ‘no.’)
- Always elaborate and be prepared to give specific examples.
- Use fairly current examples whenever possible.
- Use a variety of examples. Some could be from work, volunteering, hobbies, etc.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.