What are some of the types of interviews job-seekers can expect?
- Traditional interviews. Read: Traditional Employment Interview Questions.
- Behavior-based interviews. Read: Behavioral Interviewing Strategies for Job-Seekers.
- Case interviews. Read: Mastering the Case Interview.
- Situational interview. Read: Situational Interviews.
- Longer interviews.
- Group (panel) interviews.
- Intimidation (stress) interviews. Read: Stress Interviews.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.