Handling frequently asked interview questions
- What goals do you have in your career?
- What motivates you?
- What changes would you make at your college?
- What were your favorite classes? Why?
- Who were your favorite professors? Why?
These questions require:
- Thoughtful responses
- Responses that are not self-serving
- Responses that are specific to the job, job requirements, and employer, if possible
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.