How do you research a potential employer?
How to Research Companies:
- Company/Organization Website.
- Annual Reports or other printed materials from the company.
- People you know who work there (part of your network, alumni).
- Customers and vendors.
- Library: print, online, CD resources, online library databases.
- Use the Internet. See the Quintessential Careers Guide to Researching Companies.
See also our article, Step-by-Step Guide to Researching Companies.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map