Why is it important to ASK questions in an interview?
Failure to ask questions is a major interview flaw for job-seekers.
Your success in obtaining a job offer depends significantly on the quality of your questions and how you ask them.
Asking questions — relevant questions — demonstrates your interest in the organization and the job. Just do NOT ask really obvious, already-answered, or questions you should know from your research.
Some questions you could ask:
- Can you describe the qualities of the ideal candidate for this position?
- Why did you come to work here? What keeps you working here?
- How would you describe your management style?
- Do you have nay concerns about my potential to succeed in this position?
- What does this organization/company/department/division value most in its employees?
Check out these additional Questions You Can Ask at the Interview.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.