What steps can you take to ensure you get to the interview on time?
Getting to the interview on time:
- Make sure you can find the company.
- If it’s an unfamiliar location, ask for directions, get maps, do a dry run. The Web is a great source for maps.
- Allow time to get lost, get tied up in traffic, find a parking place.
- On the other hand, don’t arrive more than 15-20 minutes early. If you get to the location extremely early, kill some time until 15 minutes before.
- Remember it is always better to be early than late.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.