How should you dress for an interview?
Much has been written about “Dressing for Success.”
See the Quintessential Careers Guide to Dressing for Success, and note these quick tips:
Risky for both:
- Visible body piercings/tattoos
- Body odor; too much perfume/colgne
Risky for men:
- Poor attire; nonmatching suit; too casual
- Long hair/ponytail
- Facial hair
Risky for women:
- Pantsuits; skirts too short; low-cut blouse
- Hair in eyes; wear hair up or back
- Too much make-up
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.