Handling frequently asked interview questions: Questions that require knowledge of the company
Some typical job interview questions a job-seeker could be asked:
- What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
- Do you enjoy doing independent research?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Why do you want to work in the ————- industry?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why are you interested in our company?
If you’ve researched the company… you’ll have no trouble with this kind of question.
Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Home Page Go to Job Interviewing Tutorial for Job-Seekers Site Map
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.