A collection of real, high-quality professionally developed standard chronological and hybrid chrono-functional resume samples. Provided at no cost.
Note: These resume samples are just a small part of vast collection of the Professional Resume Samples — and an even smaller part of the Job-Hunting Samples and Examples we offer at Quintessential Careers. We encourage you to take advantage of all the resources we offer you!
- Sample Chronological Resume: Cosmopolitan Design A standard chronological resume may be your best choice if most/all of your experience has been in one field and you plan to stay in that field. Note the “Areas of Expertise” and technical-skills keyword sections in this sample.
- Sample Chronological Resume: Cosmopolitan Design This sophisticated chronological resume really stands out, yet is dignified enough to complement most professions. This sample contains a keyword summary.
- Sample Customer Relations Director Resume describes accomplishments in a “Results-Action-Situation” format.
- Sample Chrono-Functional Resume: Classic Design Chrono-functional resumes suit a variety of job-seeker needs, such as a diverse job history that doesn’t add up to a clear-cut career path.
- Sample Chrono-Functional Resume: Conservative Design A chrono-functional resume, like this sample, is often the best choice if you’re a career-changer who wants to transition to a new field that is different from what all your previous experience points to.
Do you need both a chronological and chrono-functional resume? You might if you are targeting different types of jobs. Perhaps you are open to one type of job that is very similar to your professional background, but you’re also open to jobs that represent a shift in your career focus. That was the idea behind the two resumes we did for the job-seeker in these samples. An attorney, she wanted a resume that would work for traditional attorney positions (chronological resume) and one that would target dealing with employment law and labor issues in the corporate sector (chrono-functional resume). And take advantage of all of our free resume resources and cover letter resources, including articles, tutorials, quizzes, and much more! Other Quintessential Resume Resources for Job-Seekers:
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters Tip Blog — free daily cover letter and resume writing tips.
- Job-Seeker Career and Job-Search Worksheets — including free resume-writing worksheets to help you create a powerful resume.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out. We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume. We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE!Go to Sample Professional Resumes for All Job-Seekers.
Go to Job-Hunting Samples and Examples for Job-Seekers, where you’ll find free samples of just about every job-search tool you’ll need to be successful.