Specific certifications and certification providers in health support
Be sure to read our article, Certifiably Empowering: Hot Fields in Which Certification May Boost Your Career to learn more about the power of certifications and your career.
Among the certifications offered in the health support field:
Issued by the National Association for Healthcare Quality:
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
Issued by The National Healthcareer Association:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified EKG/ECG Technician (CET)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Certified Medical Lab Assistant (CMLA)
- Certified Patient Care Associate (CPCA)
- Certified Nurse Technician (CNT)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CphT)
- Registered Healthcare Educator (RHE)
Note: To organizations who issue certifications or offer certification training programs: If you’d like to be added to this page, please send the name of your organization, list of the certifications you offer, and URL (required) for your Website to kathy(at)quintcareers.com. The listing is free, but you must have a Website to participate.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.