Specific certifications and certification providers in the administrative industry
Be sure to read our article, Certifiably Empowering: Hot Fields in Which Certification May Boost Your Career to learn more about the power of certifications and your career.
Among the certifications offered in the administrative field:
Issued by the International Association of Administrative Professionals:
- Certified Professional Secretary (CPS)
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) rating.
Issued by the International Virtual Assistants Association:
- IVAA Certified Virtual Assistant designation (temporarily unavailable)
- Certified Real Estate Support Specialist
Issued by the National Association of Legal Secretaries:
- Accredited Legal Secretary (ALS)
- Certified Professional Legal Secretary (PLS)
Issued by Microsoft:
- Microsoft Office Specialist
Note: To organizations who issue certifications or offer certification training programs: If you’d like to be added to this page, please send the name of your organization, list of the certifications you offer, and URL (required) for your Website to kathy(at)quintcareers.com. The listing is free, but you must have a Website to participate.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.