Key Activities and Attitudes For Job-Seeker Success DURING the Career Fair
Here’s what you need to do to make the most of the opportunities while at the career fair:
- Arrive early, get your bearings
- Review list of attendees for last-minute additions
- Implement your career fair strategy
- Make a good first impression
- Be courteous, polite
- Don’t leave without contact information
- Ask about the next steps in hiring process
- Jot down interview notes after you walk away from recruiter
- Network with other job-seekers, professionals
- Always stay positive
Lost? Check out the Map to the Career/Job Fair Tutorial.
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.