Let me help you work through all your college, career, and job-search concerns, issues, and problems. I’ve helped hundreds of teens, college students, and experienced job-seekers identify obstacles, develop action plans, and achieve success — and I can help you!
Do you have any of these career or job-search ailments?
- feeling stuck in an unsatisfying job?
- facing a major change in career or job status?
- searching for your ideal career or job?
- seeking help in developing a job-search plan?
- looking for a solution to job-search obstacles?
- debating issues related to furthering your education?
- trying to discover the keys to career success?
There are six ways I can help you succeed:
- Use the vast, expert, and free resources of my “home” site, Quintessential Careers, where we have hundreds of articles, tutorials, and tests and quizzes on just about every college, career, job-search, and workplace subject imaginable.
- Read my blog — The Career Doctor Blog. Each day I answer one career, job, college, or workplace question.
- Review my growing list — now up to 50 — of the most common career, college, and job-search questions, which include my recommendations and links to additional resources.
- Consider taking the Quintessential Careers Journaling Course that I teach. The course — now the free The Quintessential Careers Career Journaling Tutorials — is designed to help you achieve career and job fulfillment.
- Invite me to your organization for a speaking engagement to present one or moreempowering workshops or presentations.
- Let me refer you to the Quintessential Careers Directory of Life and Career Coaches, where you can find the right person to assist you in meeting your career, job, and life goals.
See also this list of key resources on The Career Doctor site:
- Career Assessment Tools for Students, Job-Seekers, Career-Changers
- Are You Ready for Career Coaching? A Coachability Quotient Quiz
- Benefits of Coaching
- Why Use a Coach?