No matter what your career situation, just about everyone could use a professional coach or counselor in handling life and career issues from time to time. With that in mind, here’s our directory of expert career, job, and life coaches.
If you’re unsure, review these Quintessential Careers resources:
- Are You Ready for Career Coaching? A Coachability Quotient Quiz
- Should You Work with a Coach to Enhance Your Career? Get the FAQs
- You Need a Career or Life Coach if…
Our Directory of Life and Career Coaches will help you find the right person to assist you in meeting your goals.
- Mid-Career and Ph.D. Coach. Sherry Penn-Crawford, Ph.D., of Penn-Crawford Associates LLC, specializes in consulting and mentoring during mid-career transitions and transformations, as well as consulting and mentoring in the design, development, and completion of doctoral dissertations and masters theses. Dr. Penn Crawford also consults, mentors, and conducts workshops and seminars in persuasive communication, organizational communication, alternative research methods, and creativity. E-mail her.
- Career Coach. The Career Doctor: Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D.. Dr. Hansen, a career expert and professional career coach, offers personal empowerment through one of two avenues. You can utilize a vast collection of career development resources or submit a letter to his biweekly career column. Take Dr. Hansen’s free assessment, Are You Ready for Career Coaching? A Coachability Quotient Quiz. Dr. Hansen has helped hundreds of teens, college students, and experienced job-seekers identify obstacles, develop action plans, and achieve success — and he can help you!
THE DIRECTORY OF CAREER AND LIFE COACHES:
Browse through our list of career and life coaches, organized alphabetically. Or, use one of these many other directories for locating the best career or life coach for you:
- Career Coaches Directory Home
Coaches, if you’d like to be added to this directory, please send your name, name of your coaching practice, 1-paragraph description of your coaching practice, and URL (required) for your Web site to kathy(at)quintcareers.com. The listing is free, but you must have a Web site to participate.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.