The Marketing Mix for Your Business
The marketing mix is one of the fundamental tools of marketing. The marketing mix — sometimes referred to as the 4 P’s — includes the product, price, promotion, and place (distribution).
- Goods/Services provided
- Individual items vs. bundled items
- Breadth vs. depth of items
- Set vs. variable prices
- Customary (industry standard) prices
- Pricing strategies (odd pricing, peak load, discounts)
- Traditional: advertising/public relations
- Tools beyond Yellow Page ads
- Tools beyond advertising
- Direct mail/Direct email
- Guerilla/viral marketing tactics
- Social media marketing
4. Place/Distribution (for Goods)
- Sold direct (own store, Website) or through distributors
- Types of retailers used (small, category, supercenters)
- Physical handling of product from manufacturing to store
Have you checked out the rest of the great Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurial Resources offered on Quintessential Careers?
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?