The Business Plan takes a dramatic turn with this and the last section, going from a strategic and planning tone to one of specifics of how all aspects of the business will be managed.
Operations deals with how inputs are used/manipulated to become outputs.
This section of the plan could include sections on these topics:
- Business location/facilities
- Permits and licenses
- Operating facilities and equipment
- Production and operating procedures
- Purchasing procedures
- Inventory management procedures
- Quality control procedures
- Customer service procedures
- Key personnel and organization structure
- HR/Management plan
Have you checked out the rest of the great Entrepreneur & Entrepreneurial Resources offered on Quintessential Careers?
Have you checked out the rest of the great free career and job-related tutorials offered on Quintessential Careers?
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.