Here’s an alphabetical listing of the best career and life coaches, N-Z
- N2growth‘s Managing Director and Chief Strategy Officer Mike Myatt is a CEO Coach. He possesses a broad range of skill sets, competencies and experiences unique in the business world. As an executive he has held numerous C-suite positions, and he has been a principal in four successful ventures. Mr. Myatt also maintains a personal consulting practice advising CEOs, senior executives and entrepreneurs.
- Life Coach and Business Coach Dieter Pauwels works one-on-one with individuals and independent professionals to help them to better identify and achieve the results they want in their professional and personal life.
- Perception Personal & Professional Development is a practice of Bristol, UK-based life-coaching and mentoring specialists led by Jerry Gilpin. Perception’s mission is to provide high-quality coaching, mentoring and team development to individuals and businesses, with a focus on the not-for-profit sector.
- Professional Success Coaching helps find path to passion and achieve goals and provides specialized guidance for organizations and individuals. Professional Success Coaching coaches executives, entrepreneurs, managers, career changers, and business teams, offering extensive experience in career, change, leadership and communications coaching for professionals at all levels.
- Miriam Reiss, Master Certified Coach Wisdom At Work(tm), is a Seattle-based telecoach who has been in the career coaching business for 20+ years. Reiss works with individuals in career transition, does outplacement work for one of the larger outplacement firms, and teaches continuing-ed classes.
- RVC College and Career Counsel and Coach (RVCCCC)‘s Richard V. Campagna, JD, PhD, provides a unique, multidisciplinary approach to college counseling, advising and coaching for students (and their families) seeking admission to highly selective colleges, universities, and professional schools.
- Robin Ryan, Career Counselor, offers professional career counseling services, books and materials on changing careers, writing a resume and cover letter, job-interview preparation, salary negotiation and outplacement. Robin has appeared on Dr. Phil, Oprah, and more.
- Janine A. Schindler, Personal and Career Coach, provides an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Clients improve their performance, enhance the quality of their lives, and reach their goals faster and easier. Janine listens, observes, and customizes her approach to meet individual client needs. She seeks to elicit solutions and strategies from clients. “My job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that my client already has,” Janine says.
- Cynthia Stringer, PCC, CMC, coaches clients to accomplish the impossible, enhance their quality of life, personal satisfaction, and career success, honor their unique gifts, and take action to generate results and is the client’s partner in results. Over the past 10 years Cynthia’s experience has been in developing strategies that bring success, ease, and results to her clients. Trained in various modalities she synthesizes these into a comprehensive and powerful model for client success. She works with individuals and organizations who want to have increased impact, leave a legacy, and significantly serve others. Additionally, she designs and administers on line classes, e-courses, and Virtual Seminars and classes by TelePhone Bridge.
- Billie Sucher is a career transition consultant, outplacement specialist, resume writer, and speaker. Since 1985, she has provided career services to individuals, executive-level to entry-level, coast-to-coast. Billie holds a master’s degree in counseling, industry certifications, and her resume/cover-letter work is featured in numerous resume and cover-letter publications.
- Summit View Career Coaching. If you dread Monday mornings and aren’t passionate about what you do, Terri Ferrara offers career transitioners a confidential seven-step career coaching process of strengths identification, career exploration that aligns with one’s personality, core values and interests, target job search strategy, resume expertise, successful networking tips, and interview role-playing preparation. To learn more about Terri and career coaching, go to www.summitviewcareercoaching.com. Or, for a complimentary consultation.
- The Career Coach offers client-centered coaching in such areas as designing a successful career and a satisfying life, new job, first career, making sound educational choices, starting a business, and a better life.
- The Coaching Institute — accredited coach training, life, motivation & more. The Coaching Institute provides life, business and executive training services throughout Australia. Sharon Pearson is an accredited professional coach who is committed to assisting her clients to achieve their maximum potential, whether it’s in their personal or professional lives.
- Turning Point Coaching and Consulting‘s owner Heather Wieshlow has provided personalized coaching sessions and workshops for thousands of professionals in the discovery, design and development phases of their career transitions and covers all aspects of the job search. The holistic approach emphasizes the emotional intelligence skills of success, combines real-world common sense with a proactive plan of action. Heather Wieshlow is a Certified Career Coach, trainer, and speaker, and author of Heather’s Internet Research Guide for Professionals.
- Two Roads Resources, Inc. John E. Long, M.S., is a professional coach and consultant based in Atlanta. As the founder and director of Two Roads Resources, Inc., Long specializes in career and executive coaching, as well as administering and interpreting career and personality assessments. He is experienced at successfully coaching clients representing a broad spectrum of career-development issues, including career exploration, career change and transition, assessment and testing, outplacement, targeted job search strategies, and interview preparation, as well as stress management and improved work-life balance.
- Jane Umanoff offers Personal Coaching that can address career, relationships, finance, personal well-being and/or environment. Personal coaching sessions focus on cleaning up the past, extreme self-care, discovering and formulating a sense of purpose and the values associated with it, developing a vision for the future, setting actionable goals for the present, spirituality, meditation, journaling, and exercise.
- Washington Career Services is a career management firm specializing in organizational, and career counseling/coaching for individuals, academia, and industry. The firms’s mission is to provide career and educational planning services and comprehensive training to our clients. WCS has designed and implemented a variety of services focusing on self-direction and self-reliance with the goal of improving professional and personal performance.
- Judith A. Wentzel, CTACC, Life and Business Coach helps clients discover and unleash the power within and boost their life and business. Judith specializes in life coaching, business coaching, law of attraction, image smarter marketing, and website design.
- Chris Wesley/Life Coaching & Consulting. Chris is a 17-year veteran of management in blue-chips, which has taught him what makes people and plans work and why they sometimes fail. He combines this valuable life experience with his professional coach training. His approach is largely cognitive, though he also uses neuro-linguistic programming techniques, inspiration, humor and irreverence to keep his clients focused and upbeat.
- Wisdom At Work ™‘s Miriam Reiss, Master Certified Coach, is a Seattle-based telecoach who has been in the career coaching business for over two decades. Reiss assists individuals in career development, career transition, and career makeovers. She has helped thousands of individuals. She has been quoted as an expert career coach in publications ranging from Good Housekeeping to the Seattle Times.
- Susan Wood Life Coaching provides coaching for people who want to make changes in their lives but are unsure about the direction to take or are feeling stuck. Susan facilitates clients in a process of self-discovery and helps build a basis of belief and faith from which they can move forward. Programs designed to help develop self-confidence and courage, support clients in seeing things with new perspective, finding new opportunities, and releasing self-limiting patterns. Susan Wood Life Coaching can foster a coaching relationship of mutual respect and trust that brings clarity, commitment, and action.
- Daisy Wright, CDP, BA, CPS is the president and founder of The Wright Career Solution and provides confidential career-transition services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. She offers one-on-one, in-person and telephone coaching that help clients develop positive career-management skills, improve their employability and enhance their self-esteem. She works extensively with people who are stuck, confused and uncertain about taking the next step towards their career goals. Her menu of services includes resume writing, interview training, career assessments, related workshops, and teleseminars.
- Yellow Bear Journey Life Consulting offers clients help to find answers, bring them to awareness, and take hold of that awareness. Yellow Bear Journey draws from its own experience and continuing pursuit of wholeness, as well as the teachings of many life coaches.
- You Evolve Coaching, Life Coaching on the Leading Edge. Lori Hamann, MSE offers coaching services for individuals interested in learning more about and applying the law of attraction, and other spiritual and energetic approaches to life. Lori believes that if you want to be abundant and wildly successful, then you need to make shifts from the inside out. She is the author of Coach Yourself Rich(tm) and is the writer and creator of several life coaching programs that help you create your best life.
- Your Dreams Life Coaching‘s Julie Melillo helps clients discover their true passions. Career coaching includes personality assessments, true passion quizzes, and other tools that discover hidden talents. The coach is also a professional marketing writer and helps clients improve resumes and other written materials.
THE DIRECTORY OF CAREER AND LIFE COACHES:
Browse through our list of career and life coaches, organized alphabetically. Or, use one of these many other directories for locating the best career or life coach for you:
- Career Coaches Directory Home
Best Career and Life Coaches, N-Z
Coaches, if you’d like to be added to this directory, please send your name, name of your coaching practice, 1-paragraph description of your coaching practice, and URL (required) for your Web site to kathy(at)quintcareers.com. The listing is free, but you must have a Web site to participate.
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.
Stay up to date with the latest salary information form LiveCareer’s Salary Calculator!