Here’s an alphabetical listing of the best career and life coaches, G-M
- Gentle Job Search & Career Services/Advantage Resumes. Wendy Gelberg, M.Ed., provides career coaching, resume writing/interview preparation services, and job-search advice and workshops to people at all stages in their careers and in a multitude of occupations and industries. She especially enjoys working with people who have difficulty “tooting their own horn,” and loves facilitating those “aha” moments when people discover information that is meaningful and helpful to them. Wendy has a Certificate of Advanced Study from the Harvard University Graduate School of Education, and she has earned the designations Certified International Job and Career Transition Coach, Certified Professional Resume Writer, and Certified Employment Interview Professional. Samples of Wendy’s resumes and career advice appear in 18 books.
- Giant Steps Coaching helps clients rediscover and channel creativity to become a more dynamic and successful individual. Clients receive guidance related to reaching goals and attaining accountability for living up to full potential. Program is designed to help clients adapt to changes easier, discover better ways of coping, maximize success in business, and develop deeper, more satisfying relationships. Free introductory session available.
- Gilbert Resumes: Martin Weitzman IJCTC, NCRW, CPRW, founder of the National Resume Writers Association, provides job search and career coaching, resume writing, and interview training. Martin has more than 25 years of executive recruiting and career services and was recently selected by Career Masters International for the Career Mastery Award for exceptional career services leadership and expertise.
- Good Life Coaching Inc. Sharon Good is a certified Life, Career, and Creativity Coach, specializing in helping all types of people to creatively design a life and career that brings them joy. Drawing on her background in theatre, photography, graphic design, writing and publishing, she supports artists in bringing more of their creative work into their lives and starting or making their creative business more profitable and enjoyable.
- Susan Guarneri, Career Assessment Goddess. With unique careers industry credentials — National Certified Career Counselor, Certified Career Management Coach, Certified Personal Branding Strategist, and Certified Master Resume Writer — as well as 25+ years of career coaching/counseling experience, Susan’s focus is assisting clients to find a career they can love. “Wouldn’t it be great if you could be excited and eager to begin your day’s work?” Susan asks.
- Darrell W. Gurney, The Career Guy, Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC), Certified Job & Career Transition Coach (JCTC), Certified Career Management Coach, and Licensed Spiritual Counselor (RScP), has been a professional recruiter for more than 14 years and has coached and supported thousands of job-seeking professionals at all levels through profitable career transitions. Based in Los Angeles, he coaches clients in his Stealth Job Search method. Author of Headhunters Revealed! Career Secrets for Choosing and Using Professional Recruiters and with articles appearing on the Wall Street Journal’s CareerJournal.com, BusinessWeek Online, MSN Careers, CareerBuilder.com, Quintessential Careers, Wall Street Journal Radio and others, Darrell promotes a lifetime of teamwork between job seekers, coaches and recruiters.
- Christina Haire Global Coach provides individuals and organizations with executive coaching, small business and entreprenuer coaching, life and personal coaching, transition consulting, custom retreats and seminars, and speaking engagements. Christina Haire is certified to administer the Print Survey, a unique personality evaluation renowned for its remarkable accuracy in identifying an individual’s strengths, as well as traits that may be holding them back.
- Beverly Harvey, has been coaching professionals and senior-level executives in career transition and career progression for more than 11 years. President of Beverly Harvey Resume & Career Services situated in Central Florida, she provides a full range of career coaching, career marketing, resume writing, and ongoing job-search support programs for clients worldwide. Beverly is a Certified International Job & Career Transition Coach through the Career Planning and Adult Development Network, a Credentialed Career Master through the Career Masters Institute, a Certified Career Management Coach through CareerCoachU, and Certified Professional Resume Writer through the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches. She is a member of the International Coach Federation, National Career Development Association, and Coachville.
- Hire Imaging, LLC, Barb Poole, BS, CCMC, PHR, CPRW, CERW, joins people in their career walks and helps them enjoy the journey. In more than 25 years as president of Hire Imaging, LLC, Poole’s global client portfolio has represented all industries, position levels, and career-transition situations. She partners with clients in positioning their unique strengths and abilities to achieve their career goals and gain a competitive advantage in the workplace. Her services include career exploration, branding, resume and marketing documents, networking, interview strategies, company and industry research, Internet online job searches, salary negotiation, “career conqueror” strategies, launching an entrepreneurial venture — and more. She also provides corporate outplacement, working one-on-one with exiting employees to empower each for a successful transition. She is a Certified Career Management Coach, dually certified resume writer, and Certified Professional in Human Resources.
- Inspire Possibility. Mark Susnow of Inspire Possibility inspires others to find more fulfillment and success in their lives. Previously a trial attorney for 30 years and musician, Mark integrates what it takes to be successful in the world with the inner wisdom unfolded to him through years of yoga and meditation.
- Matthew Jennings helps clients see the forest for the trees, find out what they really want, and then construct a step-by-step plan to achieve it. Sessions are face to face or by telephone.
- JobJoy provides the JobJoy(TM) Report, a personalized, proven, and accurate assessment program that brings clarity and focus to work life. Completing this process will identify WHERE client should be working (the organization) and WHAT they should be doing (the specific job title).
- Kettelhut and Meth is a worldwide coaching and staffing practice that works with individuals and organizations. The people coached are up to accomplishing truly great things in the world, and the organizations staffed are leading companies in their respective fields.
- Stacey Lane Career Coaching and Consulting. Stacey loves the challenges of working with bright and talented professionals who are struggling with their career direction and reaching their potential. Using an innovative four-step process, Stacey specializes in helping clients develop smart career strategies.
- Leadership Training and Development Consultants offers leadership training and development consultants for the sales and sales service industry. The organization coaches sales executives, managers, and individual contributors individually or in group sessions to maximize the effectiveness of their selling approach and process to help them reach their optimal potential.
- Leading Edge Resumes & Career Services. Certified Career Management Coach and career strategist Deborah S. James offers professional resume writing service that covers all aspects of the job search beyond resume and cover letter writing, including career coaching, interview and salary negotiation coaching, strategy development and assistance delivering clients’ resume to targeted companies, venture capital firms, and recruiters.</li> <p> </p> <p> </p> <li> <A TARGET=-NEW HREF=” www.lifecoachwebsolutions.com=”>Life Coaching Web Design offers life coach Web solutions, including life coaching domain registration, Web hosting for the life coach and Web design for life-coaching Web sites.
- Life Coach Lakeway is focused upon spiritual growth and development, relationships, and career counseling. Backed by after 40+ years in industry, Life Coach Lakeway uses service-directed skills to help others reach their personal goals and objectives. Life Coach Lakeway assists clients in overcoming obstacles, realizing their potential, and navigating their lives in an abundant and rewarding manner. The actual coaching is designed to empower clients to reach objectives completely and solely through individual efforts.
- LifeGoal Life Coaching provides highly professional life-coaching and personal-development services, ranging from individuals and small-business owners to large-scale corporate consultancy.
- Life in Motion Coaching offers personal, life, career, and wellness coaching for individuals in transition. Life Coach, therapist, and personal fitness trainer Jana Beutler Holland provides coaching online, via phone, or in person designed to move clients forward by identifying goals, values, and strengths. Based in Tucson, AZ.
- Lorie Lebert, CPRW, IJCTC, CCMC. “The mark of a successful coach is not that clients stay forever, but that they leave with what they came to achieve.” As a Certified Career Management Coach whose goal is to help professionals write the next chapter of their career, Lorie offers individualized client-centered coaching to shift careers into a more satisfying new job, career, or position. Through identifying strengths, skills, values, and interests, Lorie and the client can formulate realistic choices together. Coaching can teach the successful traits that help clients reach for goals and live life on a different level. Services include a full range of career management and coaching tactics, including career transition, salary negotiation, job-search strategies, networking, on-line initiatives, resume and cover letter writing, and other career management services vital for success in today’s unpredictable and ever-changing business world.
- Luna Coaching. Life and wellness coach dedicated to helping individuals find balance in the stress of today’s world, as well as discover their maximum potential and finest health in a personal or group environment.
- Maximum Change Life Coach. Coaches and consultants with the purpose and passion to help individuals discover their natural talents.
- Sean McPheat. Resources for a more rewarding career and life.
- Janine Moon, Certified Career Coach of CompassPoint Coaching LLC. Janine’s own transition from corporate executive to entrepreneur provides first-hand experience to mid-career transitioners and others frustrated by today’s changing workplace. She meets clients within coaching conversations — listening and encouraging, challenging and testing beliefs, aligning them with reality and guiding clients toward increased resilience to career and workplace change. Her work within organizations facilitates cultural (values) shifts and respect for generational differences and concentrates on emotional competencies that align individual development needs with the organization’s needs in the competitive marketplace.
- my Life Coach offers free initial sessions with up to three Featured Coaches, who can help with all aspects of clients’ lives: career, family, health, abundance, and spirituality!
- Mylifecoaching. Life Coach Emily Young facilitates the answers needed within individuals to help them to take positive action to achieve their life goals. She specializes in life and career coaching. Visit the site to register on a free forum and chat and exchange perspectives with other people in similar circumstances. Sign up for free newsletter.
- My PrimeTime Coach works with clients to unlock meaning and passion in their lives. My PrimeTime Coach teaches people how to successfully network, locate critical resources and job opportunities, and prepares them for all-important interviews and meetings. My PrimeTime Coach offers customized programs to each client based upon his or her individual needs and collaborates with clients to identify their goals and develop an action plan to reach their full potential.
THE DIRECTORY OF CAREER AND LIFE COACHES:
Browse through our list of career and life coaches, organized alphabetically. Or, use one of these many other directories for locating the best career or life coach for you:
- Career Coaches Directory Home
Best Career and Life Coaches, G-M
Coaches, if you’d
Stay up to date with the latest salary information form LiveCareer’s Salary Calculator!