Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Quintessential Careers, an empowering career, college, and job-search sites with expert tools and resources for everyone — from teens to mature workers.
- What kind of information and resources can I find?
- What types of career resources do you have?
- How do I find the best job boards and resume posting sites?
- Can I search for jobs with your site?
- Can I post my resume on your site?
- What college or graduate school information do you have?
- Where can I find free job-hunting samples and examples?
- Do you have any career tests and quizzes?
- Where can I find a list of all your college, career, and job-search articles?
- Is there a way for me to keep informed when you add new resources to the site?
- How do I find the definition of a job-search term?
- Where can I find the best college, career, or job book?
- Who can I hire to get help with my resume or cover letter?
- How do I ask a career, college, or job related question?
- How can I learn more about this site?
- I’m an employer. Can I post job openings on your site?
- How can I contact your site?
Quintessential Careers is one of the most comprehensive career development sites on the Web. We offer helpful information, resources, and key links on all aspects of college and graduate studies, on career exploration and assessment, and on job-hunting strategies and tools.
Quintessential Careers has resources for people of all ages — from teens to mature workers; for job-seekers in all industries; and for job-seekers in all parts of the U.S. and around the world. Check out these:
- College, Career, and Job Resources for Teenagers
- Internship, Graduate Study, and Job Resources for College Students and Recent College Grads
- Job Resources for Baby Boomers, Mature Job-Seekers, and Older Workers
- Job and Career Resources for Career Changers
- Jobs for Job-Seekers with Graduate Degrees
- Job and Career Resources for MBAs
- Job and Career Resources for Women and Minorities
- Tools, Statistics, Resources for Job-Seekers in Low-Wage Jobs
- Job and Career Resources for Global Job-Seekers
- Job and Career Resources for Executives & Top Managers
- Job and Career Resources for Consultants and Freelancers
- Job and Career Resources for Telecommuters and Work-at-Home
- Job and Career Resources for Temporary Workers
- Entrepreneurial Resources for Budding Entrepreneurs
- Job Resources for Veterans and Former Military
- Job and Career Resources for Volunteers
Quintessential Careers offers a comprehensive career toolbox, including:
- Career Assessment Tools
- Career Exploration Resources
- Guide to Researching Companies
- Cover Letter Resources
- Resume Resources
- Job Interviewing Resources
- Career Networking Resources
- Salary Negotiation Resources
- Job-Seeker Relocation Resources
Find our entire catalog of resources in our Career Resources Toolkit.
Quintessential Careers is constantly searching the Web for the best job sites for job-seekers. Here’s how we categorize the job boards for you:
- General Job Sites for Job-Seekers
- Job Sites by Geographic Region
- Job Sites by Specific Industry
- Job-Seeker Specific Job and Career Resources
- The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers
- Cool, Unusual, and Seasonal Jobs
- Best Companies for Job-Seekers
- Recruiter Directories & Associations
Job-seekers who are searching for internships, part-time, and full-time positions can use our job-hunting portal to find job listings employers across the U.S.
Looking for employment? Use the Quintessential Careers Job-Hunting Portal, powered by LiveCareer.
At this time, we do not offer the opportunity to post resumes on our site, but we do recommend you find the best select group of job boards to do so.
Quintessential Careers publishes numerous articles on all aspects of college and graduate studies, from finding the best program for your needs to succeeding once in school. We also provide links to the best college and graduate school sites. We even have information about distance learning and educational resources for older students.
Go to our college planning resources page, or go to one of these pages:
Quintessential Careers truly believes that sometimes the best learning comes from seeing and doing, thus we provide numerous samples and examples — of all types of college, career, and job-search activities.
- Job-Search Correspondence Samples and Examples, including sample cover letters, post-interview thank-you letters, professional resume samples, college grad cover letter and resume samples, and many other free samples for job-seekers.
- Job Interview Question Samples and Examples
- Other Job-Search Samples and Examples
- College and Grad School Samples and Examples
- Other Work-Related Samples and Examples
- Job-Hunting Do’s and Don’ts
Find them all in this section of our site: Job-Hunting Samples and Examples.
Quintessential Careers offers numerous tests and quizzes on all aspects of work, careers, and job-hunting, including:
- Career Activist Quiz
- Career Branding Assessment
- Career Change Quiz
- Career Coaching Quiz
- Career Marketability Test
- Career Networking Assessment
- Career Sabotage Quiz
- Choosing College Major Assessment
- Career Focus Quiz
- College Grad Job-Hunting Readiness Quiz
- Consultant/Free Agent Quiz
- Cover Letter Quiz
- Distance Learning Self-Assessment Quiz
- Entrepreneurship Assessment
- International Job-Seeker Quiz
- Job Flexibility Quiz
- Job-Hunting Etiquette Quiz
- Job Interviewing Quiz
- Job Jeopardy/Layoff Assessment
- Job Satisfaction Quiz
- Job-Search Readiness Quiz for Teens
- Job Skills Quiz
- Mature Job-Seeker Quiz
- Resume Writing and Strategy Quizzes
- Team Player Assessment
- Salary Negotiation, Compensation, and Job Offer Quiz
- Workaholics Quiz
- Work/Life Balance Quiz
- Workplace Values Assessment /li>
Stay up to date with the latest salary information form LiveCareer’s Salary Calculator!