Aug 20, 2018 - 09:38 PM
An employer expects an administrative assistant to have organizational abilities, be a good communicator and be skilled at time management, so expect questions related to these abilities. An interviewer will often ask you to describe a situation, so prepare to explain how your strengths help you overcome challenges or scenarios. Prepare for questions such as:
• Tell me about a time when you had to smooth over a conflict with a client.
• How do you handle multiple deadlines and projects from different managers?
• How you do manage your time to complete daily tasks and deal with frequent interruptions?
• How do you handle working in a team environment?
• Describe a time when you made a mistake, and how did you remedy it?
Study these and other questions so you can prepare thoughtful responses. This will help you stand out over other jobseekers.