Aug 07, 2018 - 06:39 AM
Research answers for questions such as:
• Have you worked with difficult patients? How did you deal with the situation?
• Why does a career in nursing interest you?
• How can you make sure there is a flawless shift transition to keep patient care unimpeded?
• What would you do if you saw a fellow colleague is not performing his or her job properly?
• What tactics do you employ to help you in demanding and difficult situations?
Examine these and other CNA interview questions and consider how to answer them. Learn more about the company you are applying to so you can customize your responses to show you are a good fit for the organization.