Aug 21, 2018 - 04:41 AM
Some questions you can anticipate include:
• How do you manage different learning abilities and styles in the classroom?
• How do you help your children establish a routine for completing homework?
• Describe a difficult student and how you handled the situation.
• How do you help the students and their parents prepare for kindergarten?
• How do you deal with difficult parents?
• Describe the different curriculums from past jobs and which ones were most effective.
Along with preparing answers, you should bring some questions of your own to the interview. This shows the interviewer you are proactive, ready for the responsibility and are a good fit for the position.