Aug 10, 2018 - 03:37 AM
Some questions you can prepare for may include:
• How do you handle conflicts among staff?
• Describe how you train, supervise and evaluate employees.
• How do you plan to improve clinical operations efficiency?
• How do you ensure standards of patient care when you are short-staffed?
• Give an example of when and how you handled a difficult case as a nurse.
• How do you manage stressful situations and keep the staff calm?
When you prepare your answers, make sure you give details, as concise answers do not impress hiring managers. When asked hypothetical questions, respond positively and demonstrate to the interviewer you can work through difficult scenarios and perform well under pressure.