Aug 23, 2018 - 08:50 PM
• How do you manage complaints from customers?
• How have you increased revenue and saved costs in past jobs?
• How would you deal with a staff member who calls in sick?
• Describe an example of when you met and exceeded gust expectations.
• Can you give an example of how you dealt with an employee who was not performing at the desired level?
Study these questions and think about how to effectively answer them. You can also follow these tips to help you pass the interview with flying colors. Other tips for success include arriving early and sending a note thanking the interviewer and reinforcing the fact you are the best contender for the position.