Aug 22, 2018 - 03:14 AM
• Recipients name (Dr. Jane Doe)
• School/company name (ABC, Inc./ABCD University)
• The name of the internship
• How you heard about it
• Relevant skills/abilities/experience
• Academic accomplishments
• Reasons for applying
• What separates you from other candidates
• Thank them for considering you
Try not to restate the information in your resume; expand on it instead. Give a summary of your qualifications and skills, then explain why the position is right for you. This internship resume example from LiveCareer shows how to best present this information.
Knowing what to include in an internship resume is important, and so is knowing what not to include. For example, don't forget to research the position to ensure it is a good fit for you and that you have the necessary qualifications. Finally, remember to proofread for typos, grammar errors, and spelling mistakes; these errors make you look unprofessional.