Job Action Day is a day of empowerment for workers. Find free expert career resources you can use today to protect your job, get a promotion, succeed in job performance reviews, and obtain a higher salary.
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Your Bad Boss:
Job Action Days for Succeeding in Your First Days on Job:
- First Impressions Quiz A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- How to Make the Best Impression in Your First Days on the Job
- Your First Days Working at a New Job: 20 Tips to Help You Make a Great Impression
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Job Burnout, Job Satisfaction, Job Stress:
- Job Burnout Quiz: How Close Are You To Burning Out?
- Job Satisfaction Quiz: How Satisfied Are You with Your Job?
- Managing Job Stress: 10 Strategies for Coping and Thriving at Work
Job Action Tools for Gaining Job Flexibility:
- Is Job Flexibility Right For You? A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- Making Your Case for Telecommuting: How to Convince the Boss
Job Action Tools for Keeping Your Job:
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Layoffs, Downsizings, Terminations:
- Layoffs Coming? Take Action Now to Lay Foundation for Your Future
- Rebounding After a Layoff Tutorial: How to Successfully Re-Enter the Job Market After Being Fired, Downsized, or Laid Off
- State’s Unemployment Offices: Filing for Unemployment Benefits Online
Job Action Tools for Surviving Office Parties/Gift-Giving:
- Holiday Office Gift Giving Do’s and Don’ts
- Holiday Office Party Do’s and Don’ts
- Surviving the Office Holiday Party: How NOT to Lose your Job or be the Topic of Conversation Around the Office
Job Action Tools for Earning Promotions and Raises:
- Clever Ways to Get a Raise: Perks You Might Not Have Thought About
- Do’s and Don’ts of Requesting a Raise
- Getting the Raise You Deserve
- Moving Up the Ladder: 10 Strategies for Getting Yourself Promoted
Job Action Tools for Assisting With Resigning Your Job:
Job Action Tools for Assisting With Teams and Team-Building:
- Are You a Team Player? A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- Mastering the Art of Teams and Team-Building: 10 Tips for Top-Quality Teamwork
Job Action Tools Relate to Help Assess Your Work Style and Workplace:
- Are You — or Someone You Know — a Workaholic?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Career?
- Workaholics Quiz: Do You Focus on Work Too Much?
- How Secure is Your Job? A Job Jeopardy/Layoff Assessment from Quintessential Careers.
- Workplace Values Assessment: Do You Know the Work Values You Most Want in a Job and an Employer — and Does Your Current Employment Reflect Those Values?
Job Action Tools for Work-Life Balance:
- Empowering Work-Life Balance Resources
- Is Your Life in Balance? Work/Life Balance Quiz
- 10 Tips for Getting Your Work/Life in Balance
Job Action Tools and Workplace Samples and Books:
Job Action Tools When You Need Professional Assistance
- Quintessential Careers Directory of Life and Career Coaches
- Quintessential Resumes and Cover Letters
Job Action Tools for Workplace Wellness:
Job Action Day was established by Quintessential Careers, the Web’s leading career site, as an annual event that brings together career experts and bloggers to provide the most relevant advice to job-seekers and workers.