Use this professional created Marketing Coordinator job description example to gain some inspiration on how to best craft your job description.
Marketing coordinators work as part of a team to pitch ad campaigns and study metrics to see what works. They are involved with digital, print and social media platforms. They coordinate events and reach out to potentially interested parties to inform them of promotions. Coordinators work with other departments to develop and meet sales goals.
Your marketing coordinator job description should state that applicant’s need at least a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field. Two or three years of experience working in marketing is also recommended.
Marketing coordinators rely on excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A firm grasp of online platforms and social media is recommended. Coordinators need to be able to lead a team and delegate effectively.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description Template
Strategy, development and innovation are just a few of the keys essential to success in marketing. We are looking for a marketing coordinator to bring these qualities to our clients’ projects. The ideal candidate will pitch fresh ideas that are unique and infused with energy. He or she will also meet and exceed expectations, show success through various metrics and develop marketing strategies across all platforms. If you’re the marketing maverick we are looking for, we would love to have you join our team. Please fill out an application and submit your resume so that we can review it and learn more about you.
- Reach out to potential clients and identify their needs so that you can fill them and provide them with high-quality, desirable products.
- Develop marketing efforts across all platforms and mediums, including social media, print and digital media, and special events.
- Support efforts made by other departments to integrate marketing into their work flow while achieving new and exciting goals.
- Coordinate marketing events and installations in strategic markets in order to reach target demographics and garner new sales.
- Strategize effective campaign models and ideas to achieve specific goals and improve the company’s overall sales and visibility.
- Lead colleagues both inside and outside of your department in developing key marketing behaviors and using them to boost the company’s profile.
- Manage other marketing personnel and delegate tasks, if necessary, in order to conduct exciting marketing campaigns.
- Gauge success by examining sales and other metric data gathered, and make adjustments in strategy as necessary.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, sales, business or related field
- At least two years of experience in a marketing role
- Clear and engaging written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead team and delegate tasks, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing techniques
- Prior experience working in digital marketing