Use this professional created Account Coordinator job description example to gain some inspiration on how to best craft your job description.
Account coordinators are responsible for performing a myriad of tasks, including managing reports, schedules, workflow and projects. These professionals act as intermediaries between various departments and clients when organizing projects and ensuring they are completed successfully.
Companies that create an account coordinator job description may want the coordinator to be involved in marketing, budgeting, research and development of the business as well. Account coordinators should develop a strong working relationship with co-workers and have superior customer service abilities.
Companies often look for account coordinators who can multi-task and effectively complete assignments in an organized and efficient manner. In addition to a thorough understanding of Google Drive and Microsoft Office, employees who apply for this position should have excellent management skills.
Account Coordinator Job Description Template
Individuals who are painstakingly well-organized, excel at coordinating day-to-day activities and able to provide dependable support could be well-suited to join our ranks as our next account coordinators. Our company has need of team members who can track and coordinate accounts and account activities so business continues smoothly to the satisfaction of our clients and our business objectives. For all your hard work and dedication, you’ll be instrumental in forming and strengthening client connections and tangible business results. If you’re looking to put your natural talents to good use while working in a supportive, forward-thinking and rewarding work environment, we welcome the chance to review your application materials.
- Distribute daily, weekly and monthly production schedules to proper departments and personnel to ensure unified work effort throughout projects.
- Coordinate with clients, departments and teams to determine project requirements before projects start, making adjustments as necessary.
- Create daily workflow chart and all necessary reports, forms and schedules to ensure operations remain on track.
- Determine and manage milestones, timelines and deliverables as needed, making sure to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.
- Team up with sales representatives as necessary to take care of customer service issues, identify business opportunities and resolve technical issues.
- Review post-sale usage and look over final project performance.
- Work with necessary personnel (mainly accounts receivable, order processing and sales) to make sure client accounts are properly set up and that clients are billed correctly and on time.
- Take an active role in company budget planning, market observation, planning/research/development and reconciliations whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or closely related field
- At least two years of marketing or advertising experience
- Superior time-management and organizational skills
- Familiar with most current edition of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Able to travel
- Knowledge of Client Connect/Salesforce software