Use this professional created Director of Client Experience job description example to gain some inspiration on how to best craft your job description.
Experienced directors of client experience are responsible for ensuring that clients’ customer service needs are met and exceeded. They must be able to build and maintain a rapport with clients new and old, write applicable press releases and maintain company websites. These workers are also in charge of managing client communications budgets and adjusting them to fit progressing needs.
For the best results, your director of client experience job description should include references to the skills and qualities that this employee will need in order to succeed. The best applicants should be able to work freely and easily with others and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Applicants should also excel in organization and multitasking in order to stay abreast of all required work despite regular interruptions. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer programs is also ideal.
Director of Client Experience Job Description Template
Do you believe you have the skills and drive necessary to make the world a better place, one client or business at a time? With your ability to take charge, work hard and make a positive impact on the lives of others, you may be the perfect fit for our team. As director of client experience, you will enjoy the rewards of a fulfilling career centered around delivering an exceptional customer experience with the help of our world-class services and products. Backed by a highly supportive team, exceptional benefits, and a wide variety of tools and resources at your disposal, you will have the opportunity to accomplish great things every day.
- Build a rapport with new customers and foster deeper relationships with current customers through communications, services and quality products.
- Write informative and interesting press releases when necessary, working with your team to develop and maintain company web pages.
- Establish and manage client communications budgets and adjust annually as needed.
- Oversee special public relations events, including race sponsorship, new product launches, and other activities.
- Cooperate with media when possible to spread the word about exciting new services, products and achievements.
- Facilitate meetings with clients in person, over the phone and via video-conferencing. Document meeting details and send to appropriate team members for informational and follow-up purposes.
- Establish, oversee and maintain ongoing quality relationships with main client points of contact throughout the organization.
- Identify potential new clients and work on an outreach program to gain interest, trust and loyalty.
- Discern and address weaknesses as well as potential areas for growth in current client relations program. Implement and oversee program changes when necessary.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Five or more years of management in customer service, client relations or a related field
- Associate’s degree
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree