Use this professional created Management Analyst job description example to gain some inspiration on how to best craft your job description.
A management analyst is hired to help a company or organization boost its overall efficiency. This is done by gathering necessary information, conducting interviews and making recommendations for new processes and systems.
In your management analyst job description, essential qualities to touch on include proper time-management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. As the title implies, management analysts are also commonly expected to be good at analyzing so they can properly understand the data they gather.
It’s common for analysts to have at least a bachelor’s degree, but there are employers who prefer applicants with a master’s degree. Once hired, a management analyst might choose to attend conferences to remain well-informed of the industry.
Management Analyst Job Description Template
As you ready to take on the responsibilities of a management analyst, including the planning, coordinating, and directing of processes that improve target business outcomes? You will also provide support to junior data collectors and other team members; ideal candidates have experience working in a team-oriented environment. If you are motivated to make positive, meaningful changes within a professional environment, then this job is for you. As a management analyst, you will work to provide useful solutions to management directors, senior administrators, and others responsible for shaping the activity of a company or other professional organization. Large companies, small businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations may all require the work performed by a management analyst.
- Collect meaningful data relevant to current and emerging concerns within the workplace. Analyze and interpret data to discover important patterns.
- Analyze and interpret information from business periodicals, journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations, in order to implement strategic initiatives within our company.
- Receive instruction and direction from senior analysts to organize data collection and report reparation. Prepare reports, recommendations, and summaries of findings for presentation to leaders and directors.
- Assist product managers with requisite business analyses and other product management deliverables associated with managing product-line strategies.
- Identify strategic solutions to problems identified through analysis, and work closely with others to implement those solutions on a company-wide basis.
- Assess success of implemented strategies to formulate future improvements within the workplace.
- Take on leadership roles within a team environment engaged in workplace improvement initiatives. Lead your team with creativity and passion to promote a culture of collaboration and dedication.
- Manage workflow to ensure that long- and short-term goals are met in a timely manner.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Statistical analysis and other assessment techniques relevant to the collection, analysis, and presentation of data relevant to company management
- Prepare successful proposals to guide management trajectory towards achieving identified goals
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC) accreditation
- Master’s degree in business administration