Building Your Clinical Interviewer Resume
When you prepare your clinical interviewer resume, you should begin with gathering relevant information. For instance, what are your most recent places of employment? Compile a short list of your responsibilities from these t posts. You will need to consolidate this information in your resume. Furthermore, you need to work on your objective and your professional selling points. These will help you focus the content of your document as you write it.
Research the company and position you are applying for. Tailor your resume to your prospective employer’s ideal candidate. Your resume should be about a page long. As such, you may not be able to fit your entire professional history into it. Instead, focus on the relevant bright spots of your career and include them on your resume. For now, you need to create a compelling snapshot of who you are a prospective employee.
Common Components of a Clinical Interviewer Resume
For your resume, you should consider the common components for an industry ready document. Be sure that all of the information is accurate and current.
Remember, if you will be printing your resume, use a sturdy and professional looking paper. Do not stray from the white and off-white spectrums, as this may be unprofessional in most settings. If you will be sending in your resume via email, choose a professional font that will translate across all operating systems.
Sample of a Clinical Interviewer Resume
Below you will find a good example of a clinical interviewer resume with all the most common components. Depending on your prospective employer, it may be prudent to rearrange the format or include other sections. Regardless, this example will be a great starting point as you update the document.
1334 Deer Run Court
Covington, MI 48489
Job Objective: To become part of XYZ Company’s team in a Clinical Interviewer capacity.
- Experience with multiple community health programs
- Extensive knowledge of minority and community organizations
- Familiarity with computer database software
- Ability to follow complex interview protocols and procedures
- Ability to foster and maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with interviewees
- Background in clinical research
ABC Health Incorporated, Ellsberg, MA
November 2010 – Present
- Assessed patient records and decided on eligibility
- Aided research team in designing research procedures
- Monitored medication side effects and symptoms in participating patients
- Measured participants’ attention span and other cognitive abilities
- Oversaw regulation compliance during interviews
- Participated in calibration and other trainings for clinical research
Pediatric Health Center, Smithville, VA
June 2006 – July 2010
- Maintained patient confidentiality
- Performed administrative functions
- Schedule patient appointments and interviews
- Documented results and maintained record accuracy
- Interpreted and oversaw clinical interviews for all participants
Masters in Clinical Psychology
ABC Miami University, Miami, FL