Before you enter a room for a professional interview, you will probably need to submit a resume and a cover letter to your prospective employer. As you update your mock interviewer resume, review the original job posting and learn more about the company you are applying to. Try to ascertain what the enterprise needs and what the hiring manager will be looking for. Once you are armed with this information, you can tailor your resume much more effectively.
Limit your resume to a one-page document using singular spacing and an average sized font. Some positions and industries will allow or require a longer document, but the general rule is a one page maximum. Focus on the most compelling aspects of your career so far as well as your best selling points as a trained professional.
The Elements of a Quality Mock Interviewer Resume
Luckily, this industry has several established templates and designs you can draw from for your resume. This will be your first impression as a professional so be sure to spend some time modifying the elements to your needs. Do your best to present yourself as both confident and qualified. Use the following to get started:
Of course, you need to find ways to make your document memorable and inviting. However, you can often accomplish this by showcasing your special talents and skills.
Sample of a Mock Interviewer Resume
Below, you can find a good reference as you update your mock interviewer resume. Remember, adjust the format and content to your professional needs. Consider what a prime candidate’s resume would look like and design your template around that idea. Before you send the resume to a prospective employer, proofread it several times.
2124 Green Tree Road
Lake Lilly, WY 99999
(111) 222 – 3333
Job Objective: Obtain a Mock Interviewer position with LMNOP Company to enable career advancement and the development of existing interview knowledge and skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the student and professional recruitment process
- Hands-on experience with administering company interview procedures
- Highly proficient in written, verbal and technological communication
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to recruits, HR coordinators and supervisors
- Experience in coordinating with individuals with past criminal records
White Flower Services, Lake Lilly, WY
November 2011 – present
- Coordinated with clients and supervisors to design professional mock interview questions
- Assisted in student recruitment and provided valuable feedback to Human Resource coordinators
- Examined student interview performance and offered critiques
- Administered research on a range of students to maximize the experience
- Organized with recent graduates to schedule interviews
- Designed appropriate question and mock interview system for student recruits
Yellow Bush Incorporated, Rushville, WY
July 2009 – August 2011
- Assisted prospective candidates with increasing professionalism and confidence in preparation for an interview
- Evaluated prospective candidates and examined individual interview performance
- Provided constructive feedback, guidance and recommendations for clients’ improvement
- Performed mock interviews with participants in conjunction with prospective employers
- Supervised interview procedures and provided professional and constructive criticism
- Administered questions to participants in compliance with established procedures
Master’s Degree in Business
Rushville State University, WY
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Rushville State University, WY