NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: BOLD LLC, Caribe Plaza 6th Floor, Palmeras St #53, San Juan, PR 00901.
2. Administrator: Ventura Associates International LLC, One Grand Central Place; 60 E. 42nd Street; Suite 650; NY, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the BOLD LLC Annual Scholarship Contest ("Contest").
3. Brief overview of contest: This is a Contest to be conducted during the period commencing at 9:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT"), on February 3rd, 2017 and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT, on April 3rd, 2017 ("Entry Period"), for you as a contestant ("Contestant") to submit your Entry (as defined hereafter) as stated in the Entry Specifications section below to compete for (3) three prizes. To enter, you may submit your Entry (as defined hereafter) via emailing your essay to email@example.com. For purposes of these official rules ("Rules"), all times and days are P T. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. The awarding of the prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible for this Contest, at the time of entering you must be:  a natural person legally residing in, and physically located within, the 50 states or the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico (collectively, "Territory");  18 years of age or older;  enrolled as full-time student in an accredited school, college or university, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively "Eligible Entrant")  not an employee of Sponsor or Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor a member of his/her household or immediate family; and  willing to have your Entry featured and published on the Website or otherwise distributed, in connection with, or to promote, the Contest and/or Website. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
2. Entry Specifications: During the Entry Period, you may enter the Contest via the internet by emailing your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.  Submit an original cover letter ("Essay") to your dream job at your dream company (real or fictional) that convincingly answers the question “Why should we hire you?” ("Theme")Include within your email  your full name,  mailing address,  date of birth, and  name of the school that you are enrolled in (collectively "Entry"). Follow the Entry instructions to submit your Entry. Your Essay must be in English and have a minimum of 150 words and may not exceed 350 words. You may only send one (1) Essay and must be in one of the following file formats: .doc, .docx, .txt, or pdf. Essay must be your original work, and the Essay must reflect original insight and ideas. The Essay submitted must not: have won previous awards, have been previously published, or infringe on any third-party rights. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address"). To do so, email email@example.com and include your essay in the body of the email and include your old email address and your contact information.
3. Contest Materials: "Materials" include:  all information and material submitted by you in connection with the Contest, including the Entry and all other forms, contracts or releases required to be submitted by you as a Contestant, whether required by Sponsor prior to or after Entry;  your name, likeness, image and biographical data as contained in or reflected by the Entry and  all writings, statements, dramatic materials, ideas, quotations and any other intellectual properties created by you in connection with the Contest, whether submitted to the Sponsor or not, including the Entry. All material owned by the Sponsor or the Sponsor's affiliated companies, including but not limited to any picture, logo, title art, etc., shall remain their property and you shall acquire no rights therein by virtue of the Contest. Except as specifically provided herein, by entering the Contest, you agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable worldwide license to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, re-distribute, copy, store, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon and publicly perform the contents of the Materials, in whole or in part, in all media, formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats and versions.
5. Three(3) Prizes: Three prize winners ("Winner") as determined by the Judges (defined below) will receive the following prize: Each Winner will receive a $1,500 scholarship awarded as a check ("Prize"). Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") for all prizes: $4,500. Any depiction of Prize is for illustrative purposes only. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by May 1st, 2017, after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded.
6. Determination of winners:
There will be one (1) phase in this Contest in order to determine the 3 Winners:
JUDGING: All Entries will be judged from April 4th, 2017 through April 18th, 2017 by a panel of Judges made up of representatives from the Administrator (the "Judges") to select three (3) Winners based on the following equally-weighted criteria (collectively, "Criteria"): (a) Relevance to the Theme, (b) Organization and Formatting , (c) Grammar/Mechanics and (d) Creativity . Judging: All criteria will be rated on a 1 to 10 scale with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, once each criteria is rated, the numbers will be added up to generate your overall score out of 40.
7. Tied Entries: In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged by the Judges using one or more of the Criteria listed above.
8. Winner Selection: On or about April 19th, 2017, the potential Winners will be selected by the Judges based on the Criteria. The decisions of the Judges will be final on all matters relating to the judging.
9. Winner Notification and announcement: The potential Winners will be notified via overnight mail and/or email on or about April 19th, 2017. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner(s) may result from any of the following:  potential Winners' failure to respond to notification within two (2) business days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  potential Winners' failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential Winners' failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days from date of mailing;  potential Winners' failure to validly claim the Prize by the timeframe stated herein and  any other non-compliance with Rules. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winners. The three (3) Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Prize. Winners will be announced on or about May 7th, 2017.
10. CLAIMING YOUR AWARD:
The winner(s) will be notified by email and/or phone; failure to provide accurate contact information may result in disqualification and if unable to reach a winner within 48 hours, BOLD LLC may in its discretion award any scholarship to any other contestant. No guarantee of notification is made to applicants who do not win the Scholarship Contest. This scholarship will be awarded to the winner(s) and paid directly to their university for tuition, the semester following their win (for current college students) or their first semester of college (for high school students), whichever is earlier. The winner is required to provide BOLD LLC with the following information if requested:  Your Full name, residential address and phone number,  Your student identification number at your enrolled university,  Transcript from your current school; and Contact and mailing information for your university's financial aid office.
No payment will be granted until BOLD LLC is able to verify with the winner's financial aid department that you enrolled at the institution. Winners must cooperate with BOLD LLC and your institution in filing or providing any necessary paperwork or other materials or signatures deemed necessary by BOLD LLC or the institution in their discretion to process the scholarship. BOLD LLC may, in its sole discretion, decline to award payment of the scholarship in the case of a winner's failure to provide information in a timely fashion requested by BOLD LLC or the institution, or if the student's enrollment lapses for any reason.
PAYMENT DIRECTIONS: BOLD LLC will pay the Scholarship Award directly to the U.S. accredited college or university of a winning Eligible Participant in one lump sum. No scholarship moneys will be paid directly to the winners. BOLD LLC has the sole discretion and final word over the timing and manner of any scholarship payments. Winners will be responsible for providing a letter of acceptance or enrollment from the college or university where the Scholarship Award will be directed. Funds may be applied to studies overseas provided that the study is a condition of the recipient's degree plan and that payment continues to be made to the accredited U.S. College or university. BOLD has the sole discretion and final word on any issues that may arise around a winner's eligibility.
4. Rules & Winner's names: For the name of the winners (after June 1st, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Ventura Associates International LLC, ATTN: BOLD LLC Annual Scholarship Winners’ Names, One Grand Central Place; 60 E. 42nd Street; Suite 650; NY, NY 10165, designating "Winners List" or "Rules."