- Sales Associate
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Security Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Project Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Service Technician
- Social Worker
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Sous Chef
- Staff Accountant
- Store Manager
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
IT Project Manager CV Example
During the job application process, you have to catch the attention of hiring and HR managers and find ways to set yourself apart from others applying for the same job. One of the best ways to do this is to craft a winning CV that highlights your past experiences, awards, and professional accomplishments. This IT project manager CV example is designed to help you understand how to format this document, what to include, and what mistakes to avoid as you put it together.
Tips for Writing Your IT Project Manager CV
IT Project Manager Overview
As you can see in our IT project manager CV example, it is important to be detailed yet concise as you put together your own CV to show potential employers and hiring managers. You also need to have a firm grasp of your industry and the types of projects an IT manager will be responsible for. For example, IT project managers are regularly asked to head technology integration, troubleshooting, and technology research initiatives. In your own CV, make sure you highlight your ability to oversee a variety of IT-related projects while adequately featuring your excellent communication and management skills.
Skills and Knowledge to Include in Your IT Project Manager CV
In the IT project manager CV example above, the information you might need to get noticed during a job application process is readily displayed. As you put together your own CV, make sure you show your varied experience in the IT industry by including all relevant positions. You should also make sure you include any awards or certifications you have received throughout your career to ensure potential employers recognize what a valuable asset you could be. It is also important to include information that can show you have an impressive knowledge of IT practices as well as business management skills that can contribute to an organization.
Tips for Writing an Excellent CV
In addition to our IT project manager CV example, we have put together some tips that can help you as you write your own CV, including:
- Your professional summary is the first thing potential employers read, so make sure it covers your best professional traits in a way that makes them want to know more about you during an interview.
- To make sure future employers understand your experience within the industry, always list your past job experience in reverse chronological order and put a carefully-crafted description underneath every entry.
- Show the kind of impact you had on organizations by including metrics, such as percentages and rates.
- Try to make your CV unique, but avoid getting too personal throughout this document, especially in your hobbies and interests section.
- Unless you earned your degree recently, do not include your GPA in the education section.