You may make a great first impression in person, but your chances of getting an opportunity for a face-to-face meeting improve drastically when you accompany your resume submission with a carefully crafted cover letter. Our esthetician cover letter example and the accompanying list of do’s and don’ts can help you create a compelling cover letter that is sure to leave hiring managers wanting more.
An esthetician at a health spa should be a people person, as well as someone who cares about clients health and well-being. The cover letter examples shown here can help guide you toward a successful esthetician cover letter. If you're stuck on your cover letter, these cover letter examples are a great place to start. Use them as a guide, then write your own cover letter with these examples in mind, and apply for jobs with extra confidence!
Finding jobs as a Esthetician, like the rest of the country, requires some hard work. You have to be willing to do research, plan, search and practice. Use these tips to turn a difficult job search into a slightly easier process:
1. Gather information. Before you start sending out applications, make sure you do some research. You can get information about the job market, careers you may be interested in, companies you want to work for and the like. This information will help you know what to apply for and do in interviews.
2. Get organized. Part of your preliminary plan should be making an organizational strategy. Many jobseekers turn to spreadsheets to make their job search smoother. You can keep track of where you applied, when you applied, who you heard back from and the like.
3. Go out and look. You’re not going to find any jobs as a Esthetician if you don’t actually look. You can use online tools like job posting sites, professional forums, company websites and social media to look for openings. You can also talk to people in your network, read the newspaper, go to job fairs and get help at career centers.
4. Get in touch. After you find a job opening, but before you send in your application, you should get in touch with someone inside the company if at all possible. You can ask them to give your cover letter to the hiring manager. When a cover letter comes from inside the company, it will likely get a bit more notice.
5. Go in after practice. Before you go in for an interview, you want to make sure to practice. Answer common interview questions, think about what you’re going to wear, work on listening and pay attention to your nonverbal communication. Practicing for the interview will make the process less stressful.
As you search for jobs as a Esthetician, you want to make sure that you have a high-quality cover letter. You cover letter can help set you apart from your peers if it is done well. Use these five tips as you create your cover letter:
1. Try to create your own design, so you don’t have to use a Word template like everyone else.
2. Remember, there are certain rules that should never be broken: no lying or errors.
3. However, many common cover letter writing rules can be broken if you have a good reason to not follow the rule.
4. Always think about the reader, so try to keep your cover letter reader-friendly and full of information that the particular hiring manager will want to know.
5. Avoid oversharing on your cover letter, which means you should avoid anything too personal or controversial.