Job Action Day is a day of empowerment for workers. Find free expert career resources you can use today to protect your job, get a promotion, succeed in job performance reviews, and obtain a higher salary.
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Your Bad Boss:
Job Action Days for Succeeding in Your First Days on Job:
- First Impressions Quiz A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- How to Make the Best Impression in Your First Days on the Job
- Your First Days Working at a New Job: 20 Tips to Help You Make a Great Impression
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Job Burnout, Job Satisfaction, Job Stress:
- Job Burnout Quiz: How Close Are You To Burning Out?
- Job Satisfaction Quiz: How Satisfied Are You with Your Job?
- Managing Job Stress: 10 Strategies for Coping and Thriving at Work
Job Action Tools for Gaining Job Flexibility:
- Is Job Flexibility Right For You? A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- Making Your Case for Telecommuting: How to Convince the Boss
Job Action Tools for Keeping Your Job:
Job Action Tools for Dealing With Layoffs, Downsizings, Terminations:
- Layoffs Coming? Take Action Now to Lay Foundation for Your Future
- Rebounding After a Layoff Tutorial: How to Successfully Re-Enter the Job Market After Being Fired, Downsized, or Laid Off
- State’s Unemployment Offices: Filing for Unemployment Benefits Online
Job Action Tools for Surviving Office Parties/Gift-Giving:
- Holiday Office Gift Giving Do’s and Don’ts
- Holiday Office Party Do’s and Don’ts
- Surviving the Office Holiday Party: How NOT to Lose your Job or be the Topic of Conversation Around the Office
Job Action Tools for Earning Promotions and Raises:
- Clever Ways to Get a Raise: Perks You Might Not Have Thought About
- Do’s and Don’ts of Requesting a Raise
- Getting the Raise You Deserve
- Moving Up the Ladder: 10 Strategies for Getting Yourself Promoted
Job Action Tools for Assisting With Resigning Your Job:
Job Action Tools for Assisting With Teams and Team-Building:
- Are You a Team Player? A Quintessential Careers Quiz
- Mastering the Art of Teams and Team-Building: 10 Tips for Top-Quality Teamwork
Job Action Tools Relate to Help Assess Your Work Style and Workplace:
- Are You — or Someone You Know — a Workaholic?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Career?
- Workaholics Quiz: Do You Focus on Work Too Much?
- How Secure is Your Job? A Job Jeopardy/Layoff Assessment from Quintessential Careers.
- Workplace Values Assessment: Do You Know the Work Values You Most Want in a Job and an Employer — and Does Your Current Employment Reflect Those Values?
Job Action Tools for Work-Life Balance:
- Is Your Life in Balance? Work/Life Balance Quiz
- 10 Tips for Getting Your Work/Life in Balance
Job Action Tools and Workplace Samples and Books:
Job Action Tools When You Need Professional Assistance
Job Action Tools for Workplace Wellness:
Job Action Day was established by the Web’s leading career site, as an annual event that brings together career experts and bloggers to provide the most relevant advice to job-seekers and workers.