Executive job searches have taken on a new form and style, and what used to work just isn’t competitive anymore. Far more tools need to be incorporated into your job-search plan to be successful and top the competition.
Expert Articles on Executive Resumes and Executive Job Search
- Top 20 Executive Interview Pet Peeves from Hiring Decision-Makers. A list of the top 20 executive interview pet peeves that hiring decision-makers reveal as landmines aspiring executives should avoid in job interviews.
- Top 30 Executive Resume Pet Peeves of Hiring Decision-Makers. Hiring decision-makers reveal the top 30 executive resume pet peeves, mistakes job-seekers should avoid entirely.
- Five Top Trends for Executive Resumes. An interview-generating executive resume is about differentiating yourself from others competing for same jobs. Here are 5 trends to use to stand out.
- Accelerate Executive Job Search With Personal Branding. All about defining your personal and career brand and communicating it across your paper/digital career documents (resume, biography, etc.) and online presence (LinkedIn profile, Twitter, blogs, article-writing, etc.).
- Career Books for Executives & Top Managers. A collection of the best recruitment, career, and job-search books for executive job-seekers.
Resume Samples: Interested in seeing some excellent executive resumes? Then follow this link to some Free Sample Resumes (and Cover Letters) for Executive and Senior-Level Professionals.
For other free professional resume resources, including tips on other formats, resume-writing do’s and don’ts — and much more — visit the Resume Resources section of Quintessential Careers.
QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER
LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out.
We’ll guide you step by step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and learn how easy it is to create your own resume.
We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE!