A collection of articles tools and resources to help high school students succeed in high-school — and beyond.
Quintessential Careers Success Articles:
- Another Option After High School: Trade/Vocational Schools by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- College-Bound High School Senior Planning Calendar by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- High-School Junior-Year Timetable by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- High School Seniors: Preparing for Your Next Step After High School by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- The Importance of the High School Junior Year by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- Johnny Goes to College: Part I — Choosing a College by Katharine Hansen.
- Make Your College Application Shine: Six Strategies for Success by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- Next Step After High School? Some Alternatives to College by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- 10 Things for High-School Students to Remember by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- Thinking Prep School? Here are Eight Tips on How to Ace Your Prep School Interview by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
- What’s New About the SAT: It’s Back to the Basics and the Three R’s by Randall S. Hansen Ph.D.
Quintessential Careers High School Student Resources:
College Planning Resources for Teens — if you’re looking for information about college check out these key resources about college choice majors/minors financial aid applying and much more.
College Resources: Standardized Testing Resources for Teens — if you’re concerned about your SAT or ACT tests check out these resources for teenagers who want to gain an edge on standardized tests.
Job and Career Resources for Teens — some great job and career resources for teenagers including: jobs after high school summer jobs and career choices and career development.
Writing the Successful College Application Essay — if you need help with writing your college application essay check out these resources and sample essays — designed to help you write a successful application essay.
Other Teen High School Resources:
MyTimeScore.com — a very cool tool for students and others who are into volunteering and community service — as an easy way to track your participation and showcase your activities and achievements over your lifetime. If you share a passion for volunteering and extra-curricular activities use this site to get credit for all that you do. No cost.
Return to Teenage Jobs Careers and College — Including College and Career Choices.