Quintessential Careers publishes several new articles a month on its site or in its e-zine, QuintZine. We allow limited reproduction of these copyrighted articles and other copyrighted content — but only under certain guidelines and conditions — to help us expand our mission of empowering students and job-seekers find successful careers and jobs.
Here are our standard reprint requirements. (Publishers and CoursePack printers, see also below.)
We allow reproduction of a limited number of our articles ONLY if ALL of the following conditions are met:
- The article retains the original byline and it is clearly identified at the beginning of the article;
- The main article and any editorial links within remain unchanged, unless you have written permission from us to change them; advertising links can be deleted;
- Copyright and ownership by Quintessential Careers is clearly identified, such as: “copyright by Quintessential Careers. The original article can be found at: [URL]. Reprinted with permission.”
- An active link (not just the URL) must accompany #3, so that visitors can click directly to Quintessential Careers.
- You may only reprint four articles; NO exceptions. Violations will result in loss of all future reprint privileges. However, you can make unlimited copies of each reprinted article.
- You send Quintessential Careers the URLs of any articles republished on your site.
- This permission applies to Website reproduction only; print guidelines require additional requirements — including a copy of the final reprinted piece, so please submit your information via our Contact Form.
If you can meet these requirements, then you have permission to reprint the article(s).
Publishers and CoursePack Printers
Questions? Please submit your information via our Contact Form.