Quintessential Careers offers job-seekers several career development and job-search checklists to help fine-tune your job-hunting skills and improve your career success.
As you prepare to complete an aspect of career development or job-hunting, be sure to use one or more of these job-seeker checklists for complete success.
- Career Fair Checklist — Are you planning to attend a career fair soon? Are you searching for pointers to help you succeed at the career fair? Check of these activities to accomplish before, during, and after your next career fair.
- Career Research Checklist — Are you trying to find some direction for your career? Make sure you are using all your available career research resources by using this checklist.
- Checklist for College Students to Help Avoid/Reduce Quarterlife Issues — The quarterlife career crisis hits job-seekers in the 20s. Here’s a checklist of activities for college students to avoid/reduce this career crisis.
- Cover Letter Checklist — If you’re serious about writing a cover letter that’s going to get your resume noticed by employers, then be sure to use this checklist.
- How to Moonlight With a Side-Gig Checklist — Review this thorough checklist before starting your side-gig, side-hustle, micro-business.
- Interviewing Prep: Job Interview Checklist — This comprehensive interviewing checklist for job-seekers will help you prepare and succeed on your next job interview.
- Job Search Checklist — This job-search checklist follows the five essential steps of job-hunting that job-seekers need to master in order to have a successful job search.
- Preparing Job-Seeker Resume for Applicant Tracking Systems: Checklist and Critical Do’s and Don’ts.
- Resume and CV Enhancement Checklist for Job-Seekers — a checklist to help you identify additional information for your resume or CV that you might not have thought to include.
- Resume Review Checklist for Job-Seekers — a checklist that covers the 10 most important elements of an effective job-search resume.
- Values Checklist — A tool for job-seekers to help you understand the core values that are most important to you — and to your job-search.
We’ll be adding more checklists over the next few months. Stay tuned!
Maximize your career and job-search knowledge and skills! Take advantage of The Quintessential Careers Content Index, which enables site visitors to locate articles, tutorials, quizzes, and worksheets in 35 career, college, job-search topic areas.