Launch Career with an Associate’s Degree?

Anonymous writes:
I will be receiving an associate’s degree in science from a local college this year. I am not sure I want to pursue a bachelor’s degree. What can I do with what I have? My interests are in the wildlife/game area. I would appreciate any help you can offer. I live in Texas.

The Career Doctor responds:
A great place for you to start looking is the Texas Parks & Wildlife Employment Opportunities page.

The site also has specific job openings with education requirements ranging from high-school diploma to advanced college degree. So the choice of continuing your education really depends on the type of career/job you are looking for in wildlife. It might also be possible to start working and then continue your college education part-time.
800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST
Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST